Monday, October 22, 2012

Matcheroo

These jammies have become the boys favorite pajamas, they run around like they are Iron Man. Thanks Kelvin for the fun bed time outfits!
Recently these two crazies were playing house. In their home, like most orderly homes, there were certain rules that you had to obey. I was listening in on their play, secretly making a list of their rules, which were laid out as follows:

  1. Be quiet, our home is a library
  2. Don't rip books
  3. No wolves aloud
  4. All dogs and cats that want to go in have to be on leashes
  5. Share the toys  
  6. (and last, my favorite) No robbers aloud
These kids of mine have such wonderful imaginations, not a day goes by that isn't made brighter by looking through their creative eyes. I went for an early shopping trip this morning and came home to my Kimball and my Brandon standing in the Kitchen. They asked where I was (they were worried about me being missing from my side of the bed) and then proceeded to tell me a funny experience. They came out of their room and started peeking in rooms to see what was going on in the house. After noticing that I was gone, they walked past the bathroom. I had left my pajamas folded up in the bathroom, they were sitting on the toilet lid. As Brandon walked by he thought the clothes were a monster coming out of the toilet!! As they retold this story they were just laughing and giggling at their adventures with the "toilet monster". I started off my day at home with a smile, I couldn't ask for more!

No comments: