 |
| Spending time with brothers |
September, September! Where did you go? These pictures might help us figure out where our time went:
 |
| Chillin with mom |
 |
| Going on a bike ride with Papa |
 |
| Brandon going for a spin around the block |
 |
| Kimball was so excited to go for a ride, he didn't forget Papa's promise to take him |
 |
| Time with cousins, Sept 29th |
You know what the crazy thing is? October is 3/4ths over at this point...this is a good thing and a bad thing. Good because soon the elections will be over (its getting old), bad because this is one of my favorite months of the year! Coming soon, a post on all things fall!! I want to share everything that I love about the fall, which mostly revolves around food (most important or favorite occasions in my life revolve around food, which is why I exercise I suppose so I can enjoy all things culinary and delicious).
No comments:
Post a Comment