The kids and I hitched a ride to Idaho Falls with Mike twice this semester to visit my grandparents. The first time was at the end of September, or beginning of October and my cousins Sarah and Rebekah came to my Grandma's as well. We let all our kids play while we played a card game with my Grandma.The second time that we went to I.F. was on November 7th. It was an enjoyable visit, despite a temper tantrum from Brandon and Zachy being kinda grumpy towards the end. I love visiting with my Grandparents, it is like my home away from home. I can always count on feeling loved and special when I go there. I have so many special memories there, and they all come flooding back when I pull up in their driveway and step through the door. I hope that I have many more special visits to 766 Melrose Drive...



No comments:
Post a Comment