Thursday, December 1, 2011

First feeding



So we have tried to feed Zach cereal, several times now in fact, and so far it has not been a very successful endeavor. I have never had such a stubborn little baby thus far, it is going to take persistence and coaxing to get him to like eating cereal. He acts like I am feeding him manure when I give him a bite, it is quite comical to watch and at the same time a bit frustrating. When he starts to get impatient with me trying to feed him, I have to simply smile and say "I guess we will try again tomorrow" and that is the end of it. Maybe he will take better to veggies and fruits in a week or two... maybe not though. All he wants to do is nurse, little stinker!

1 comment:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

hahahahah feeding him manure. that's hilarious. Isn't it funny how babies are all so different? And they go through phases, too, like one day jack will snarf stuff down and the next he won't touch a thing. They are mysteries. But we love them! You are a cute mom. :)