Thursday, December 1, 2011

Halloween... take 1

Halloween came in four parts this year:
1. Grandma Moore's annual Halloween party
2. The Joy School Halloween Party at my house
3. Trunk-or-treat and pumpkin carving and decorating our humble abode
4. A celebration on Halloween in Rexburg with Corey's family

Starting with the Moore party... I can't comment much because I spent the majority of the time with a fussy Zachary in the other room (he had his 4 month shots earlier that morning and was not a happy camper). However, my mom took charge of my camera while I was otherwise occupied and caught some good shots of the fun activities that my Grandma had planned for everyone.

The whole crew of kiddos. The silly clown in the
middle is my mom... gotta love her! She was the only
adult who dressed up, and on top of that she even
made balloon animals for all the wee ones
Decorating pumpkins in the foreground of the pic
and playing halloween bingo in the back

Pinata anyone? It was a stubborn pinata and we
finally ended having to rip it open and dump
the candy out

No comments: