Saturday, December 10, 2011

Creating a foodie!

Remember this post? I remember crunching all my numbers for that post, it seems like only yesterday that I wrote it. I am back at it again, making homemade baby food for Zachary. So far we have made peas and green beans, and I have carrots in the fridge that need to be cooked, pureed and frozen in cubes. Zach is loving food, although he still turns up his nose when I try to feed him breast milk with cereal in it, silly boy. Peas though, he downs those in no time, go figure?? I'm excited to try bananas and applesauce on him soon, I'm sure they will be a hit. Here is what I really want to try, homemade crackers and graham crackers. I always hesitate giving my babies boxed crackers because of the salt content and preservatives. Hopefully Zach will be a foodie, at least that is what I hope to create!

No comments: