Friday, June 3, 2011

Easter (A little late, I know)

Well, I was uploading the pics on my camera, to make room for all the upcoming baby pics and realized that I had not uploaded any pics since Easter... yes I am a slacker:)
I only have pictures of our Easter egg decorating adventures, the Easter egg hunt we had at Corey's house was fun but I have no pics, and the morning of Easter when they went hunting for their basket after Church isn't undocumented. We took a video of that, and videos take FOREVER to upload onto blogger, and I don't feel like uploading it to YouTube and then posting it on here... slacking again! So eggs...

Brandon having some fun coloring eggs

Our lovely eggs:)
Kimball having fun!

Self Family portrait... trust me this is the best
one that we took!

Daddy helping the boys put decorative
bands on the eggs

I hope that I can at least maintain my current level of "slackerness" when the baby comes, but I am pretty sure that it will get worse and I will get behind on blogging and will blog about an event months after it has occurred... forgive me in advance:)

No comments: