Friday, June 3, 2011

Kids Bowl Free

Have children that can bowl? Well check this out: www.kidsbowlfree.com. Kids can bowl free ALL summer long at participating locations around the country. They get to bowl 2 free games every day! Also, for $24.95 you can purchase an Adult Pass, that will allow the names listed on the pass bowl with the children... all summer long! Our adult pass has me, Mike, and my parents on it. I can add names at any time, say for instance if I have guests in town that would like to go bowling. At our bowling alley in Pocatello, Pine Bowl, they offer unlimited shoe passes for $10, which is good all summer long. Because Brandon's feet don't fit in the smallest size the bowling alley has, he can bowl in his socks with adult supervision (duh!). So hopefully there is a bowling alley in your area (Sorry Idaho Falls, I just looked and there are currently no participating bowling alleys... bummer!).

First trip to the alley... Mike hates
bowling with bumpers, it messes up his game:)

Brandon enjoys it, after the first game
he kind of loses his attention span

Kimball had a ball!

Sorry, had to throw this in:) Since I can't
bowl because I have my own bowling
ball inside of me

No comments: