What a fun weekend to go to Time Out for Women! What was even better was to share that time with women who I look up to and love dearly, namely my Mother, Grandmother, sister-in-law Daymi, and my Aunt Marla. I appreciated each message that was shared by the various speakers, but most especially enjoyed Heidi Swinton's address. She wrote the Biography "To the Rescue" about President Thomas S. Monson's life. My love for our Prophet grew through what she shared about her experiences in writing the book. I can't wait to borrow the book from the Library to read it! I only took 2 pictures, one at Chilis where we ate lunch on Saturday June 4th and the other one taken right after the event had ended Saturday afternoon. I am so grateful for the opportunity to attend, for a supportive husband who played with the boys all day Saturday and on Friday evening while I was away.

No comments:
Post a Comment