Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tight Spaces



I have to say, I love sharing little stories with pictures! Here is another great story to add to the log.  Kimball must have been bored or something, so he decided to find something fun to do.  Crawling in the small space under the TV was the perfect option to keep his little mind and body occupied.  I just couldn't help but grab the camera and capture a few fun pictures of his little adventure.  He loves to get under there now and loves it even more when mommy closes the doors.  He pushes them open and just starts giggling like crazy!  Oh, and I guess I'll share one more thing while I am writing.  Kimball and I had such a fun day at the Park, where there was being held a big community party.  He got to go swimming, ride a train, ride the merry go round, see a helicopter take off, and I think his favorite part was getting a balloon.  We saw TONS of friends and acquaintances. To say that it was tiring is the absolute truth, but I had fun with Kimball.  

1 comment:

Michael Matusek said...

I really wish I had been there. . . . It sounds like we would have really enjoyed it as a family.