There is an interesting phenomenon that occurs when a brilliant movie hits the screen in Mike's mind. Complete obsession paves the way of his thinking and it is as if his mind is captured by the thrill of the latest hit. I am referring to the recent film the Dark Knight. This film has a feeling of awe and complete interest from the viewer from the very beginning. Since the Lord of the Rings trilogy there hasn't been enthusiasm to compare in Mike's opinion. Lets see if this film makes movie history in bumping the over-emphasized Titanic film out of the top slot at the box office. If there is one thing that critics will hold against the Dark Knight it is the "over-emphasized voice" that Bruce has once he puts on the mask.
Can't win them all I suppose but at least this film offers more to the male audience than the Titanic did. Call me absurd if you wish but I am not to keen on the idea of Leonardo's acting skills and a romantic version of the most devastating sea tragedy. In any event the money speaks the truth of it all. The Dark Knight holds tons of records already and I foresee much more.
-Mike
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment