I cringe every time I buy diapers, because they are so expensive! But yesterday I didn't cringe as much because I was able to work out an awesome deal on diapers! Allyou.com has coupons that you can print, and this past Saturday I got an email from them with their current coupon deals, one of which was a $3 dollar off coupon for ANY size of Huggies diapers. I was stoked, that is a rare coupon! So I went hunting for a good bargain on diapers, hoping that they were on sale somewhere. I didn't have to look very far. On www.iheartwags.com, I looked at the future sale ads for Walgreens and found that Huggies diapers were on sale for $8.99 a pack and when you purchase 3 you get $5 in Register Rewards, good for any future purchase in Walgreens. So here is a summary of my diaper purchase last night:
3 Packs Huggies: $8.99 each ($28.59 w/ tax)
3 $3 dollar coupons: less $9
$5 in Register Rewards: less $5
GRAND TOTAL: $14.59 (108 diapers size 3)
I pay $0.16 per diaper when I purchase the Parents Choice brand diapers at Walmart ($15.86 for 96 diapers size 3), but for this deal I paid $0.13 per diaper on a name brand!!! Now that is a deal...
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
7 years ago



2 comments:
Tiff in the Rexburg Walgreen they game me an additional $3.00 off so I ended paying $11 something for all the diapers. That was great thanks for sharing the information with me. It was a pain trying to find the diapers cause all the walgreens in IF and rexburg were out of the size we use but I finally got them.
That is great!! I didn't really check the best deals to get diapers I just went and got some with my $3.00 off. You might have to help give me some tips!
Post a Comment