Kimball Benjamin Matusek
1 Month

1 Year
I still can't believe I missed his Birthday (I was in Illinois) and I also missed his Birthday Party at Leo's Pizza, (because Mike and I were at Physician's Redicare with Brandon, who had an accident and his bottom teeth went through his lip)! But, we do have some pictures, which eased the sadness for me a little. My little boy is 3! And I am so grateful for him in my life. He is a respectful son, a patient big brother, an exciting friend, and a great student (he loves to learn in "School" with mom and at nursery on Sundays). I saw on my friends blog, Amy and Chad, their post of their 3 year old's Birthday and decided to do the same thing and post a picture for each stage of his life. He had a great birthday party, or at least that is what Mike and I heard through the grapvine. He loved his Transformers Birthday cake (which turned out to be a great recipe!) and enjoyed playing with his friends and cousins who came to the party. We had 21 people at the party, a pretty good turnout!
Well, here is to another great year with my Kimball!



2 comments:
He's such a sweet guy. It was fun to be there for his party at Leo's. And your cake was awesome. Not only was it well-decorated, but it was very tasty too. You're a great mom. I'm sure you're enjoying your time with your cute boys.
Cute cake!! That is to bad your missed his Birthday party. I had to put pictures of him through the years to show how he has changed!!
Post a Comment