Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Craft Time

Saturday was a fun day, because I was able to spend it with some pretty awesome women. Grandma Moore hosted an Easter Craft Day at her house where we made cute Easter Bunnies. Grandpa Moore picked out the wood, which he wasn't too happy with because the wood was labeled as choice, and he didn't believe it held up to that description. He cut the wood out and sanded it down. Grandma Moore got all the craft supplies gathered and ready for all the fun, which started at 1:00 on Saturday. Who was able to come (at least while I was there)? First there were my grandparents, then my mom Carolyn, my sister in-law Daymi, my cousins Rebekah and Sarah, Jessica (my cousin Jared's fiance), and my uncle Brent and Aunt Debbie (spectators). We had a lot of fun chatting and making a super cute Easter bunny. I can't wait until we get together again!!

My creation

Daymi's creation

The group of Bunnies (there are some missing...)

Debbie REALLY didn't want me to take a picture...

Jessica, Sarah, Rebekah working on their craft while
Brent and Grandpa Moore watch

My mom gluing flowers in her pot


2 comments:

Mia said...

That looks so fun! Unfortunately the only craft time I have is working on Nate's Mission scrapbook. :) That's so cool though! :)

Trevor & Kirsten said...

Bummer that I missed everyone!! I'll have to post my bunny on my blog!