
Last Saturday, the 24th of January, Mike and I loaded up our boys into the ole station wagon and took a short trip up to Rigby, Idaho. We went there to see my cousin Rebekah Nagata's little boy blessed. His name is Alex Nagata, seen below with his father Spencer and older brother Andrew. It was a beautiful blessing given by Spencer, and Alex is so perfect! The picture above was taken at the get together, which was held at my Aunt Gwynn's house, is of my Grandfather Keith Moore and his Great Grandson Brandon. When I gave my little Brandon to my Grandpa, he just started smiling and gooing at Grandpa! What a precious moment that was!
1 comment:
Cute picture of Grandpa and Brandon. It was so nice of you to come to the blessing. You have to go a bit further distance now. But it is always great to have you and your cute family at get-togethers. I think its such a blessing that we live where our kids can have frequent contact with so many extended family members. It really is a rare blessing these days, that not every child enjoys.
Post a Comment