I finally made it! After all this time working hard towards a degree, I have earned my Bachelor degree in Health Science from BYU-I. I graduated on December 12th and my mother and Husband came, Brandon too. Kimball, unfortunately did not get to join us for the ceremonies and he stayed at my brother Corey's house. I am grateful to have made it this far in my education, it has been a struggle at times, especially since we decided to expand our little family. The struggles have been worth it though, I have gained so much more than what effort was put, by myself and my husband and parents, into my education. I am so grateful for parents who supported me the whole time and for marrying a man who values education as much as I do. I look forward to utilizing my education in my role as a mother and hopefully one day when the time is right I can pursue an advanced degree and have a career for a few years. For now, it is time to be the mommy my boys need!
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment