Well, it has been quite a while since I have updated my blog... I have all kinds of excuses though! First of all, the Fall semester was very busy, and tiring, especially being pregnant. In November we had our baby, and if that wasn't hectic enough, I had to make sure that I passed all my classes so I could graduate. After graduation, things became even more hectic than before when we started preparing for our move, and in the midst of this, we were having fun with all our family and friends during Christmas. I think I am done giving excuses...so I will pick up where I left off, which was shortly before Halloween. Here are a few picture that we took on a Sunday. We had made cookies and then built a fort with Kimball. That was such a fun night, complete with a little boy sneaking cookies! In the fort, Kimball was playing around with the flashlight and everytime he turned on the flashlight he chanted this little tune, it was sooo cute!
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment