Friday, February 6, 2009

Picture tagged... by Angie!



Alright, so I was picture tagged... here are the rules that I had to follow:
1. Choose the fourth folder you store your pictures in on your computer
2. Select the fourth picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag four people to do the same

Oddly enough the fourth folder holds all of our engagement pictures, and here is the fourth picture.... You can't tell that we were totally sunburnt in this picture because it is B&W. We had spent the whole morning roasting in the morning heat at the Rexburg Temple Groundbreaking. We took all our engagement photos on the Idaho Falls temple grounds and my old landlord took the pictures, and she also was our wedding photographer. Anyways... I tag Kim, Teri, Leslie, and Melissa, have fun ladies!


1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute picture Tiffany! I will definitely do this tag when I get a minute:-) It looks like fun!