I have created such wonderful memories in time out, I don't think my children can say the same thing:) Last year I was able to go to the Time Out for Women here in Pocatello. What a great weekend that was! When the time came to get tickets for the Time Out for Women in Idaho Falls this year, me, my mom, grandma, and sister in law just had to get tickets. I looked forward to this weekend for months, and when March 16th and 17th came around I was so ready to go to time out:)
My favorite presenter at this year's event was John Bytheway, his message was stirring and thought provoking. He spoke about marinating, relating the process of marinating meat to our spiritual potency. His thoughts were, in short, that what we surround ourselves with become a part of us just as a marinade soaks into the meat and becomes a part of that meat. I have asked myself often since that night, what am I marinating in? What kind of music am I listening to? What shows do I watch on television? What am I surrounding myself with? Another highlight from this year's time out was going to lunch at Babe's with my Grandma, mom, and cousin. SO SO good! I ordered an asparagus and ham quiche and their homemade chicken noodle soup. It was delicious and fresh, I am definitely going there again!
My favorite presenter at this year's event was John Bytheway, his message was stirring and thought provoking. He spoke about marinating, relating the process of marinating meat to our spiritual potency. His thoughts were, in short, that what we surround ourselves with become a part of us just as a marinade soaks into the meat and becomes a part of that meat. I have asked myself often since that night, what am I marinating in? What kind of music am I listening to? What shows do I watch on television? What am I surrounding myself with? Another highlight from this year's time out was going to lunch at Babe's with my Grandma, mom, and cousin. SO SO good! I ordered an asparagus and ham quiche and their homemade chicken noodle soup. It was delicious and fresh, I am definitely going there again!





No comments:
Post a Comment