There is still hope yet though, because there is a company in town that claims that can retrieve any information off any hard drive, no matter how corrupt. However, this hope comes with a hefty pricetag. It will cost anywhere from $200 to $2,500 to get all the information we want i.e. all our memories.
Lets say though, that for some reason this company can't get our pictures and videos recovered, all is not lost even then. I am so grateful that I have, for the most part, been a faithful blogger. I may not post that often, but when I do post I post everything that we have done as of late, a mass post if you will. Worst comes to worst, I will get all the pictures off of my blog and print them off. So far I have been able to print our pictures up to the summer of 2009, so I am missing 2 years worth of pictures in a hard copy. Also, my mom has taken quite a few pics of our family and different events, and there are pictures on facebook and our family websites.
What have we learned from this fiasco? Back your computer up in a viable way. Our computer used to be backed up on an external hard drive, but that hard drive crashed a few months back and we never got around to replacing it. We are investing in an online backup program that automatically backs all information up on your computer when you use it.
All that aside, I luckily had 300 photos on my camera that have been sitting on there during our computer mess... and now guess what time it is? Thats right, Tiffany's mass posting:) I'll start off with 2 quick pics of my baby Zach when he was about one month. I stuffed him into a newborn outfit when he was definitely too big for it. I had to though, the outfit was so darn cute, and he hadn't worn it yet.
The second picture is from a photo shoot that he had with mommy, lots of camera flashes and cooing trying to get him to smile. I love spending time with this little guy, he is so fun!



1 comment:
That is horrible!! I went and bought a 8gb jump drive last year and I put all my pictures on it just in case something like that would happen to us. At least you got some pictures from your blog!
Post a Comment