Monday, September 13, 2010

Writing recipes

My children see me all the time dealing with recipes, whether it is finding new recipes, planning for a shopping trip, making a meal from a recipe, or organizing recipes onto 3x5 cards. So it came to no surprise to me that Kimball wanted to copy me, it was so darn cute though, I just had to take pictures. He told me that he had a corn cake for me. I asked him where is recipe was, and he told me that he needed to write it down. So I grabbed him a pen and paper and he proceeded to write down his "Corn Cake" recipe......

Here is what we ended up with.....
And (use your imagination) is the finished product.... Corn Cake!
I told him that he had to test his cake before he fed it to anyone else and so he obliged.....

What a cute kid... I love every second with him!

No comments: