We had a BLAST on Labor Day, in Blackfoot, chillin at the fair. We brought Mor-Mor along for the fun, and I think it is safe to say that between the delicious food, the animals, the rides, and the prizes, we all had a blast! The only negative about the experience were the crowds, it is always packed on Labor day... but that is the only day we were all available, go figure. So the pics...
Mor-mor playing darts

Brandon looking around, from the comfort of his stroller

We all fell in love with this black lab puppy, too cute!

See, I told you! This look on Mike's face is "Oh Tiff,
Can we please buy it and take him home?"

Kimball is giving 2 thumbs up on the free ride...
a train of mini cars pulled behind a 4-wheeler.

I can't wait til next year, love it!
1 comment:
ok, you need to take that pic of me off. . . . I look like a moron.
Post a Comment