I am skipping an important Holiday, I know! We did celebrate Thanksgiving, and had a wonderful vacation at my brother's house in Rexburg (Thanks Corey and Daymi!), but I forgot my camera. Therefore I have no documentation of our Holidays and am skipping on to Christmas (perhaps I'll post in a week or so, when I get the pics from Daymi that we took on her camera). We decorated our tree and home today with our decorations, a small collection from our almost four years of marriage. I don't know if I can take a month of trying to keep Brandon away from the tree! Not even 10 minutes after we had finished the tree, he had already pulled down 4 decorations, climbed all around it, pulled at the tree skirt, and lost an ornament hook! His middle name should be changed to trouble...
Anyways, our tradition is to buy one new tree decoration each year. We are trying to think of a good decoration for this year, any good ideas on where to look for unique tree decorations around the Pocatello/Southeast Idaho area?



3 comments:
Hey your tree looks great! You guys can still come with us! We have not gotten the tree yet so you guys are more than welcome to just come along!
wonderful tree! i love you guys!
Enjoy all the little hands cause before you know it they are big hands and don't live at home anymore...love your sweet family!
Post a Comment