We had a wonderful time in Rexburg after the funeral on Friday. My mom and my family went over to Corey's house to enjoy the rest of the evening. On Saturday, Katrina and her 3 darling children joined us to celebrate Halloween. We spent Saturday eating Mor-mors special pancakes (Norwegian Pancakes), making and decorating cookies, visiting, looking at memorabilia from my mom and my Mor-Mor (grandma in Norwegian), carving pumpkins, dressing up, and trick-or-treating! It was a super fun day, and I got lots of pictures and some really fun videos, although I don't think my mom or my brother would appreciate me sharing:) Here is a picture of Brianna getting ready for Halloween. She was a disco girl!
Our Halloween Decorations (back at our apartment in Poky)
I know I kinda just tossed this pic in with the Rexburg pics, oh well!



1 comment:
It looks like you guys all really enjoyed each others company a whole new generation.
Post a Comment