Monday, November 2, 2009

Aunt Teresa



Aunt Teresa's Gravesite

The Daniels Family

Teresa's living siblings L-R: Carolyn Moore, Kathy Ross, Benjamin Young, and Sonja Warren

My Dear Aunt Teresa passed away on October 26, 2009. Her passing came suddenly and was unexpected. Upon hearing the news of her death from my mother, Teresa's sister, my thoughts and my prayers have been with those she has left behind, most specifically her husband and children. I am grateful that I was able to know her, and to have been influenced by her love and her faith. I hold precious memories in my heart of spending time with her and her family on their farm in Arco, and in their house in Idaho Falls, the same house that I lived in as a little girl for the space of a few years. I will miss seeing her and getting a precious hug from her loving arms, and of course I will definitely miss playing a wicked game of Dirty Rummy with her and her sisters. I have posted a few pictures of the burial services. I was able to attend the viewing, funeral services, and burial services and was grateful to be asked to be a part of the services by playing the violin for her. I was touched by the outpouring of love for her and appreciation for the life that she lived, truly she is an angel!

2 comments:

Mike & Marla said...

Tiff.--what a nice tribute to your aunt. I heard your violin number was beautiful.

Unknown said...

Again, sorry to hear about your aunt. Thank goodness for the Gospel; with out the knowledge that we have, losing someone we love would be so unbearable. I bet you played beautifully at her service, you are very talented, and I bet your aunt was so proud!