So how do we spend a day with cousins? We play, of course! We got a pizza at Papa Murphy's and had a pizza lunch at my house, followed by an action packed afternoon at Outer Limits Fun Zone. We were the only people there practically, the kids had the play area all to themselves and had a ball! I snapped a few shots of the kiddos in action.
Elena
Abigail
Mor-mor surprised everyone when she walked in halfway through the movie to join us. I guess the clerk who sold her the ticket was confused as to why she wanted to watch a movie that was half way over, too funny! She was tired of studying and wanted some much needed R&R. When we got out to our vehicles after the movie we found a note from my hubby, he had stopped by. I guess him and Corey were jealous of our adventures without them today, I would be too especially if I had to spend the whole day studying like they did.
We enjoyed a slow-cooker meal, creamy potatoes and chicken and play time at mor-mor's house. It was a comforting meal, especially with how the weather changed from that evening clear up to Saturday, it was quite chilly and wet. Thanks Daymi and kids for the wonderful visit, it was VERY enjoyable to spend time with you!



No comments:
Post a Comment