I attempted and failed miserably, either that or the recipe I had was horrible. In any case, Kimball had a ball with my attempt at making homemade playdough! Doesn't that look like fun, to squish a blue, cold, gooey mess through your hands? So please, if you have a tried and tested recipe for playdough, send it my way! Hopefully I can find a recipe that actually comes off of the hands of the kids who play with it!
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
7 years ago



1 comment:
Bummer when things don't turn out! Looks like Kimball had a blast still.
I had a fantastic playdough recipe, but can not find it, I'll keep looking and when I find it, I'll send it your way.
I do have a fantastic edible peanut butter play dough that we make quite often. It is VERY tasty! I always, always save myself a small ball for snacking on, as the kids' shares of the play dough get poked and prodded enough. :)
2 C powder sugar
1 C creamy peanut butter
1/2 C honey
Mix by hand or in mixer. Play and eat and enjoy. I save in tupperware for the next days use, but I don't save it past a few days.
Post a Comment