It was 5 years ago that I married the love of my life! On December 30th 2005, Mike and I were sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple.... These five years spent with him have taught me more than my previous 19 without him. We have gone through thick and thin together, been tried and tested, and we have come out of five years stronger and more in love than ever before! Just some pictures, for nostalgia...



Mike drew this on our white board on our Anniversary, I just love it when he does things like that! We celebrated our anniversary in several ways. After dropping Brandon off with Mor-Mor in the afternoon, Mike and I went to Applebee's for lunch. The appetizer and the drinks were enjoyable, but the main courses were disappointing to say the least. At least it was paid for on a gift card. After lunch we went shopping for dinner, and went to see RED in the cheap theater. It was an entertaining movie, it kept us laughing.

Mike and I made a gourmet dinner together. We had lamb chops with a balsamic reduction sauce, Bleu cheese asparagus, and Bruschetta toast... completing the meal was Martinelli's. To top off the meal, we made a blondie with maple sauce and ice cream, delicioso! Here is the table setup...

The complete meal...

Tiff enjoying the bruschetta....

Mike enjoying the lamb...

Last, is Dessert:)

Thanks Mike, for making me your bride... for coming over to borrow my vacuum, and not giving up on me when I turned down your proposal the first time. I love you with all my heart, I love every memory, even the hard times, I appreciate it all! It shaped our marriage, it defined our relationship, made us draw closer together. Here is to many more years!
1 comment:
Tiff and Mike congratulations! Me and Mike just celebrated our 25th and that is hard for us to believe! We looked at each other and said 25th anniversaries are for grandparents and then we said wait we are grandparents......Where does the time go?
Post a Comment