We are moving, and it isn't April Fools anymore, so you can believe me... We are not moving to Southbend, IN like Mike would love to and so convincingly made it out to be yesterday! We are moving however, to a 3 bedroom apartment not too far from where we live now in Pocatello. It has a fully fenced yard and is right across the road from a Scardino Park, which is very beautiful, lots of trees, open space, a sledding hill, and swings! Anyways, we move on May 4th, and we are very excited about the upgrade to 3 bedrooms and a fully fenced play yard for the kiddos. I will post some pics when the time comes and we are moved in. To all my friends in our neighborhood, I hope we can stay in contact and still hang out occasionally!
3 comments:
That is great!! I think a fenced yard is the best when you have kids!
Sad that you are leaving but understanding that you want a bigger place and a place for your kids to play outside! You will be missed! Love ya!
Aw! As much as I hate moving, it is so worth it for 3 bedrooms!! Especially with a fenced yard! Good luck with the move, wish I was there to help you out. =( Keep us updated with pictures and such!
Post a Comment