Monday, December 21, 2009

Cookies and new bangs??



A friend of mine, Steph, gave me a trim the other night. I have been wanting to cut my hair short for a while, but I've worked so hard to grow it out that I have held back on the short hair thing. I needed a change though, so I went with bangs, just wondering what everyone thinks... and the only pics I have right now of them are from the night we made Christmas sugar cookies... hence the title of the post:)

5 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

love the bangs! they are gorgeous and they fit your face really well!

Trevor & Kirsten said...

I like the bangs as well! It's always good to have some sort of change.

keith moore said...

Bangs look good and I love the Kimbill stories. We underestimate our kids a great deal I think. They are much more perceiving and attentive to what is aroung them.
Love Grandma

Mike & Marla said...

Love the bangs and I loved seeing your little family on Christmas Eve. Aunt Marla

*Sheigh* said...

You look soo cute with bangs!!! I saw you at church but hadnt had the chance to say anything! Hope you had a great christmas!