Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun at the Rodeo




Mike received two free tickets to the Dodge National Circuit Finals Rodeo (DNCFR) so we got a sitter and made it a date. It really had been too long since our last real date, moving to a new place and not knowing anyone to babysit doesn't help much. The Rodeo was interesting, especially to Mike who had never been to one before. I asked him if he would ever go to another rodeo and he said probably not:) Oh well, it was a fun night nonetheless. The best part was the bull riding. It was a golden 8 seconds for one rider, out of all the competitors that night. He was the second to last rider during the last event, Bull Riding. Up to that point no one had stayed on the bull for more than 8 seconds and this guy finally did. It was a fun moment to cheer for him. There is one thing that I am sure of, and that is that I do not EVER want to ride on a bull!

2 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

hey you guys look like you're having so much fun with life! wish we lived closer so i could snuggle the little guys once in a while! love you guys keep the posts coming!

Leslie said...

I love the rodeo! Glad you guys got to go..alone! Did they have the little kids there riding the sheep? I think that part is hilarious!