Well, I know I am late (as always) with posting updates and stories, but it is better late than never right? On General Conference weekend, we decided to visit Rexburg. We stayed with my brother Corey and his family. We took some cute pictures of Brandon and his cousin, Abigail, who is a month younger than him, but practically double his size:) They were very gracious hosts to us and we had TONS of fun just hanging out... watching endless movies (Australia), and eating good food.
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
7 years ago



1 comment:
Oh my gosh. I can't believe how big Abigail is. She would totally dwarf Alex too. Of course, she was bigger than Alex was at 3 weeks when she was only a couple of days old. They're both (Abigail and Brandon) so cute. How fun it is to have cousins close.
Post a Comment