Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crazy Hair Brandon

Since Kimball is the first born, he has had WAY TOO MANY picture taken of him. I think that is just how it is... So I have been trying to take more pictures of Brandon so he can't say when he is older that we never took pictures of him:) Here are a few of my favorites that I have taken recently...This is a picture of Brandon in his walker, he is so strong and can sit up in his walker and just loves being able to look around at us. Oh, and he is the DROOL KING lately, and he doesn't stop drooling for the pictures...

From this picture it is easy to tell that Brandon is definitely my son, I think the eyes give it away.
I'd have to say that this is my favorite picture of Brandon so far, the smile he gave here was priceless, and I captured it! You know, looking at the picture right now, he looks uncannily like his Uncle Brandon, his name sake, when he was a baby... go figure!Mike likes this picture of Brandon, nice hair little guy!
This picture really gives you a better idea of how crazy Brandon's hair really is!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Wow, Tif, he really does look like his uncle Brandon in some of those pictures.