Thursday, October 9, 2008

General Conference



Well, we had a wonderful weekend listening to General Conference for the LDS Church this past weekend with our family. Mike's parents and his sister came up to spend the weekend with us. It was wonderful to listen to our Prophet Thomas S. Monson's words and those of the general authorities of the church. Mike and I were particularly surprised to hear that there will be a temple built in Rome, Italy.  Mike served his mission in Italy and he was not expecting the temple grounds the church owns in Rome to have a temple for at least another ten years or so.  What a wonderful blessing for the members in that area! Here are some fun pictures of Kimball with his Grandma and Grandpa from this weekend.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

waiting waiting waiting for halloween pics of Kimball!

Tiffany Matusek said...

yea... I know I am terrible at blogging! I will be so much better (hopefully) after I have graduated!