 |
| This happened within the first hour of arriving at camp... crazy beehives |
August 7 to August 10th
Girls camp was just what I needed, the Lord always knows! I am so grateful for those precious few days with such amazing girls! They lifted and inspired me to be a better woman and to live my life as they do, reaching upward and outward. I hope that I can go to Girls camp many many more times in my life, those girls are not the same when they return, they are forever changed by their experiences.
 |
| The priesthood made sure they were represented at roll call, thanks to president Jensen. |
 |
| Leaders, L-R: Jenn Jeppsen, Kim Taylor, Leslie Jones, Me, Cherene Bates |
 |
| I walked into camp when Jenn was preparing dinner, she had sliced her finger. So I jumped in where she left off and sliced my finger, and then Kim jumped in where I left off and yup, you guessed it, sliced her finger. Crazy! |
 |
| Matching Laurels! |
 |
| Setting their pet cricket free! They had a ceremony |
 |
| Late night personal progress work:) |
 |
| These girls went for a dip in the mud lake, they smelled so horrible! I had the privelage of hosing them down |
 |
| Group pic of girls |
 |
| Girls and leaders |
 |
| I love my beehives, so sweet... |
 |
| ...and sassy |
 |
| Last night at camp, eating woof 'ems |
 |
| Akayla and her mom Angela downing a woof 'em |
 |
| Woof 'em champs? |
 |
| Ned measuring the newbies for coffins |
 |
| Exhausted!!!!!!!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment