My dad was in town... and he had his big rig with him! My boys were so excited to learn that Papa was in town, and even more ecstatic when they knew he had his truck. When we got to my parent's house for dinner on Sunday Oct 16th, the first thing they asked him is if they could see his truck. He was happy to show them around his truck, but not as happy as those two!!

Papa let the boys each have a turn "driving" the truck...
And honking the horn, their favorite part by far.

What a great time we had. It was my first time in his truck as well, so that was a good experience for me to see where my dad spends the majority of his time. I can't imagine being a trucker, it would get lonely and frustrating for me, being so far from my home and all those that I love. I honestly don't know how my parents do it!! Love you dad and can't wait to see you at Christmas, keep on truckin...
No comments:
Post a Comment