These last couple of weeks have been heaven, and it all started with Thanksgiving. It is such a blessing to spend time with family, even if we just get to speak with them for a few minutes at a large get-together. We are grateful for the friendships that we develop in these family relationships, my sister is one of my best friends. I love love my sister in-laws, Daymi, Mia, Alyssa, Chris, Katrina, and hopefully soon Kayla! My brothers rock, and my brother in-laws are just as awesome. More than that are my parents and grandparents, Mike's parents and grandmother. Each of them has done so much for us, and we are who we are because of them. Speaking of Grandparents, I love any pictures that I can snap of my boys with their great-grandpa, and this is no exception. It is a great pic!

Brandon was just chillin with Great Grandpa Moore at Thanksgiving. I talk all the time about what a crazy boy Brandon is, but with all that energy and mischief comes an equal amount of love and cuddliness. This is one of his favorite things to do, find someone that he loves and chill. His hugs are the best, and his kisses are the sweetest.
Our Thanksgiving was wonderful, we missed Mike's family in Florida immensely though. We had 2 beautiful dinners, one on Thanksgiving day in Idaho Falls with Grandma and Grandpa Moore.
On Friday my mom made another dinner at her house in Pocatello, and it was equally as enjoyable in Pocatello as it was in I.F. The girls had a fun time making ribbon christmas trees, a simple and fun craft. Here are our creations (Daymi made one too, but she and her family had already left Mor-Mor's house.)

Traditions, don't they warm your heart?!? One of my favorite days of the year is Gingerbread day at Grandma Moore's... simple the best! It is always the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Kimball didn't last long with his gingerbread housed, maybe 10 minutes tops... but he still enjoyed it. Here is his creation, and his handsome little grin!

I wasn't feeling creative at all, kind of nauseous though. So, I quickly threw lots of candy on mine without any thought, so I could warm up some soup and eat. A week or so after we had made the houses, Kimball came up to me and said "Mom, you forgot to put a window and a door on your house." Yes Kimball, I did... you are sweet to notice.

Rebekah's creative juices were sure flowing, and so were Amy's and all my other families as well. The green themed house is Rebekah's, so pretty huh! And Amy's is right next to it on the right. You can't see it, but she wrote her name in licorice candy on the other side of the roof, and it looked way cute. The kids loved looking at the Ginger village of houses.
No comments:
Post a Comment