For some reason, when I thought of what I would post next, recycling came first to mind. And what I want from my awesome readers, is for you to share your own experiences with recycling, your thoughts on it, whether or not you have recycled, currently recycle, or if you ever plan on recycling.
The other day I sent in a request to our city recycling program in Pocatello, just wanting more information on their program. The funny thing is, the next day on our curb was a large blue recycling bin, to match our dark green city trash can. I read the information that was left with the bin and was SURPRISED how easy it was to recycle, at least here in Pocatello. There was a magnet of recyclable materials and short instructions on how to go about it. Basically, rinse out the product, if messy, and then put all products, regardless if it is plastic, paper, or what not into the bin. Every other week put the bin out with your trash can for pick up. So simple, I always took recycling as something difficult, time consuming. But our local program has changed my mind about it.
Anyways, now is the part where I want your input, by comments left, about your own experiences and thoughts, can't wait to hear from you!
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
7 years ago



2 comments:
I would love to recycle but since we live at an apt complex we don't have that option. But when I'm at school i usually clean out my binders and what not there and then recycle. The school is starting a new program in the fall so I can't wait to see that. I think we should recycle it cuts costs down a tad, and who doesn't love that!!
I also have always wanted to recycle but have been concerned about the extra time required of my already packed days. I wonder what kind of program I.F. has. I've heard Pocatello is a little more progressive. Anyway, good for you. And I love your blog posts.
Post a Comment