Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Grammy and Grampy Visit

You might as well get used to it, I'm slow when it comes to posting. The pictures that I am now posting are from Mother's Day Weekend, when Mike's parents came up for a short visit. On Friday the 8th of May, they drove to Pocatello and we enjoyed a nice dinner together. Shortly after dinner we left to attend the concert that I performed in. I am part of a 30 voice women's choir called "Reflections". We had a lot of fun performing this spring for nursing homes in our community. This was our last performance before the summer for our family and friends. We don't meet again until next fall:(  Anyways, my dear dear Grandma Moore drove from Idaho Falls to see us perform. Having my grandmother, husband, in-laws, and children at the concert meant a lot to me! Here is a pic of me and my grandma after the performance.
Our Mother's day celebration started on Saturday with Mike making me and his mom a wonderful breakfast of sourdough frenchtoast. We enjoyed our afternoon at the Farmers Market and the park. Here is a pic of Kimball in the fire engine that was at the Farmers Market. He was so tickled to be in the drivers seat of that big red truck!!
We went to the park after that, and here are some fun pics of Everyone at the park.


Later on Mike made us a delicious Italian dinner and THE BEST dessert ever created, which is Tiramisu (made with Cocoa instead of Coffee). It is to die for, seriously! So that was the good part of the weekend, the bad part is that Mike's parents got horribly sick the next morning and had to travel home that way.... 
On Sunday my dad made a surprise visit to Idaho Falls and I spent the day with the boys up there with him and my grandparents. Mike stayed to get his parents safely on the road and he also prepared for summer school. So that is that, I guess...

No comments: