Thursday, March 12, 2009

Once upon a time, over two weeks ago to be exact...






Ok, so I admit to being a slacker when it comes to my blog! I have been meaning to update our blog but every time that I think about it, something comes up, like a dirty diaper or dinner time or a family outing. I will start this update with the trip that me and my boys took to Utah over two weeks ago. My father was driving through Utah on his way to California to drop off a load and we decided that we wanted to go see him. I made all the necessary plans and preparations and on February 24th Kimball, Brandon, and I left at 7:00 in the morning. Sadly we had to leave Mike behind, he had school and homework:( 

Our day was filled with fun! We had breakfast with my dad at Market Street Grill in Salt Lake City (if you haven't eaten there you should). I had a crab omelet, which was delicious! It was fun just to visit with my dad, to talk to him one on one. It reminds me of old times, like the time in High School when him and I took a cross country car trip to St. George during spring break... good times! Besides getting to spend time with him, my boys got to see their Papa. We took some memorable pics, a few of which I have posted.

After breakfast, we went to the conference center and toured the facility and then proceeded to the LDS museum of history (I'm not sure if that is the name?). For all the memories, I say thanks to my dad and boys... 

No comments: